Introduction to Course
Engineering course is growing as one of the most popular course among international student. The high volume of requirement of engineers as listed in Skilled Occupation list has attracted many students pursue engineering course in Australia. Apart from the good job prospect, the course is most popular one from the PR prospect as well. The courses related to engineering are often accredited by Engineers Australia. Professional Year Program in Engineering is available to students after completion of their engineering program to bridge their theoretical knowledge into practical implication.
|COURSE NAME||APPLICATION LINK|
|Certificate III+IV+Diploma+ Advanced Diploma of Engineering||Apply|
|Graduate Certificate in Engineering||Apply|
|Associate Degree in Engineering||Apply|
|Bachelor of Engineering||Apply|
|Graduate Diploma Engineering||Apply|
|Master of Engineernig||Apply|
|Doctor of Philosophy||Apply|
|Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology||Apply|
|Cert. III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Diagnosis||Apply|
|Cert. III in Diesel Engine Technology||Apply|
|Cert. IV Auto Mechanical Diagnosis||Apply|
|Diploma of automotive technology||Apply|
Professional Year in Engineering
Professional Year Program in Engineering is especially designed 44 weeks program with a 12 weeks internship opportunity in industry. It is practical oriented program where students can transform their theoretical knowledge into practical implications. It helps students to develop their analytical skills, practical knowledge, team work capability, and a good network with industry experts.
More information can be found at Professional Year Program in Engineering.
Eligibility for Visa Application
- Must have a valid passport
- Must have English Proficiency Test taken.
- Offer letter and COE from respective college/university
- Evidence of OSHC
- Evidence of sufficient finance.
- Documents ready as required by Immigration and Border Protection
- Chemical engineers study the transformation process of raw materials into usable end products.
- Civil engineers are involved in the planning, design and construction of the built environment and the physical infrastructure that supports modern society. This encompasses all forms of construction including bridges, dams, sewerage systems, large buildings, railways and harbors.
- Electrical engineers are responsible for designing, constructing and maintaining the systems used for the generation, transmission and utilisation of electricity.
- Electronics engineers specialise in the use of electronics such as those found in computer, communication and telecommunication systems.
- Environmental engineers assess and manage the effects of human and other activity on the natural environment.
- Mechanical engineers design, organise and manage the construction, operation and maintenance of mechanical equipment and machinery.
- Mining engineers specialise in mine development and management, extraction technology, mine reclamation and minerals processing.