Primary and secondary visa holders must comply with certain conditions, as failure to do so might result in the visa being cancelled.
The primary visa holders must:
- only work in the nominated occupation and for the sponsor, who nominated the position
- start work within 90 daysâ€™ deadline, as applicable
- not cease employment for a period of more than 90 consecutive days
- obtain any licence, registration or membership necessary to perform your occupation in Australia within the set 90 daysâ€™ deadline, as applicable and comply with any provision, regulation and obligation.
All primary and secondary visa holders must:
- maintain adequate arrangement for health insurance while in Australia
- report changes in circumstances including new residential address, new passport, or pregnancy, birth or death in the family.