Primary and secondary visa holders must comply with certain conditions, as failure to do so might result in the visa being cancelled.
The primary visa holders must:
- only work in the nominated occupation and for the sponsor, who nominated the position
- start work within 90 days’ deadline, as applicable
- not cease employment for a period of more than 90 consecutive days
- obtain any licence, registration or membership necessary to perform your occupation in Australia within the set 90 days’ deadline, as applicable and comply with any provision, regulation and obligation.
All primary and secondary visa holders must:
- maintain adequate arrangement for health insurance while in Australia
- report changes in circumstances including new residential address, new passport, or pregnancy, birth or death in the family.