Early Childhood Education Courses
Introduction to the Course
Early Childhood Education Course is a mixture of imparting techniques as innovation, communication and care methods associated with educating young children. It will provide you with the skills needed to engage and respond to the children as a teacher. The course structure makes graduates skilled enough to apply the knoweldge to the workplace and develop confidence within them. Graduates are prepared for work in government and non-government schools, childcare facilities, kindergartens, long daycares and early learning centres.
|COURSE NAME||APPLICATION LINK|
|Certificate II+IV+ Diploma of Early Childhood||Apply|
|Diploma of Early Childhood||Apply|
Eligibility for Visa Application
- Must have a valid passport
- Must have English Proficiency Test taken.
- Offer letter and COE from respective college/university
- Evidence of OSHC
- Evidence of sufficient finance.
- Documents ready as required by Immigration and Border Protection
- Early childhood teacher
- Generalist primary teacher
- Pre-school teacher
- Kindergarten teacher and childcare professional