Introduction to Course
Commercial cookery is one of the most creative and rewarding occupation in hospitality industry. The successful completion of the course would lead you to the world with the opportunities in cafes, casinos and restaurants. The courses in commercial cookery helps students to develop their fundamental skills and knowledge required in professional cooking and kitchen management using state of art facilities.
|COURSE NAME||APPLICATION LINK|
|Certificate III in Commercial Cookery||Apply|
|Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery||Apply|
|Certificate III in Patisserie||Apply|
|Certificate IV in Patisserie||Apply|
|Certificate IV in Hospitality (Catering Operations)||Apply|
|Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Hospitality||Apply|
|Associate Degree of Hospitality Management||Apply|
|Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management||Apply|
Eligibility for Visa Application
- Must have a valid passport
- Must have English Proficiency Test taken.
- Offer letter and COE from respective college/university
- Evidence of OSHC
- Evidence of sufficient finance.
- Documents ready as required by Immigration and Border Protection
- Head Chef
- Food and Beverage manager
- Catering Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Restaurant Manager / Owner